The Schloss Hotel in the village of Rosenegg is an enchanting castle built by Baren Rosenberg in 1187. A beautiful building, the hotel has retained a lot of original charm with castle turrets, suits of armour and coats of arms placed around the building. Excellent facilities combined with superb hospitality will ensure a special holiday in these unique surroundings.
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Games room
- Children’s play area
- Lounge with open fireplace, bar
- Large car park
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with choice of main course (excluding arrival day) and daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner with music
Rooms for 2 people on half-board sharing with Austrian twin beds, private bath and wc. Single, double and family with balcony are also available. All rooms have hairdryer, safe and cable TV, telephone.
- Room service
- Packed lunches
- Wireless LAN
- Baby sitting/child minding service
- Free coffee/tea/cakes from 4pm-5pm